- During EICMA, the most important exhibition related to the motorcycles in Europe, we created MotoLive, the place where the charm of bikes becomes pure adrenaline.
- MotoLive spanned on more than 600,000 square feet of outdoor area and has been attended by more than half a million fans. Vodafone was the title sponsor for the first edition.
- An exciting schedule allowed everyone to experience the world of two wheels including the international Supercross, Superbike, Enduro and Trial in addition to Freestyle performances, stuntmen and acrobatic quads.
- The outdoor area also hosted custom tracks to test ride with new motorcycle models from Yamaha, Honda, Piaggio, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Vectrix and the Riding School hosted by Ducati, KTM and Yamaha, where experienced instructors kept driving courses pills for those who wanted to refine their own riding technique.
- The show was also covered by several TV & Radio media partner with many special guests like several international motorcycling stars, MotoGP champions from current and past championships.
- After 3 years running this show also as a showcase of our capabilities the brand was sold to EICMA.