Tire Track Technology Leapmotion Demo
- The Kal Tire Mining’s TTT Leap Motion Demo gives a new, attractive and immersive 3D navigation experience to Kal Tire potential clients.
- Inspired by the ‘Minority Report’ movie, the technology at the foundation of this system gives the user an easy and intuitive interaction.
- The user waves his hands and fingers at the screen to rotate, zoom and select objects and buttons, without the need to touch anything, exploring a typical CAT truck equipped with the TTT System and discover how the system works.
Every ‘Orange Point’ is an hotspot which when pointed with a finger allows to know more about the different modules of the TTT.
- A special “Go Inside the Cabin” option will allow the user to virtually enter the cabin and see other details about the TTT while working.
- This application was designed to show the Kal Tire Mining’s TTT System to visitors at the AIMEX 2015 booth and is currently used by Kal Tire sales force as a stand-alone solution for demos.