The Domenico Vacca Grand Opening
- Italian designer Domenico Vacca celebrated the grand opening of his new flagship destination—a 10-story building off Fifth Avenue, Manhattan that includes men’s and women’s retail, a bespoke atelier, an Italian espresso bar & café, barber shop, beauty salon, rooftop terrace, art gallery, private members-only club, and 30 long-term stay furnished residential units designed by Vacca himself.
- Following a red carpet arrival complemented by a beautiful Maserati display, guests were able to explore the various elements of The Domenico Vacca while enjoying specialty cocktails by Disaronno. VIPs were later invited to join Domenico in the exclusive DV Club for dinner and live entertainment by special guests while sipping Disaronno Riserva and tasting culinary delights from Truffle Sommelier, Christine Berni-Silverstein (Master Chef, Season 5).
- The grand opening event was sponsored by Disaronno, Saicaf, Corcoran Group, Urbani Truffles, Calvisius Caviar, and Maserati of Manhattan.
- Notable guests included singer Maxwell, actor Shaun Toub, tap dancer Savion Glover, director Paul Haggis, celebrity publicist Jonathan Cheban, NY Giants’ player Pat Morrison, NFL players Chris Houston, Steve Maneri, Dale Moss, Broadway producer Jordan Roth, model Victoria Silvstedt, musician Jackson Harris, celebrity Bianca Espada, celebrity chef Todd English, jewelry designer Loree Rodkin.
Services we provided:
- Multimedia Contents Design & Production
- Digital Integration
- Sponsors Activation
- Event direction